4/16/2007

Praha 45, or Another Quick Letter

Dear Aliyah,

Thank you so much for coming! I really enjoyed your visit. I regret that you didn't see me at my best/most hospitable; you caught me right between Passover and a trip to Budapest. Still, I hope you had fun.

I enjoyed having someone to talk music with - there are no geeks here. I loved how we laughed at all the signs that advertised cliched concerts (four seasons, anyone?), and talked about music professors. Thank you for joking about Raphael with me, for being my Partner in Angst about next year's housing, and for all the music department gossip. Also, thank you for not making me take you out for Czech food. :-p

See you in September!
Love,
~D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dane. I'm no longer angsting over housing, despite the fact that I'm number 7, which is sort of crappy. At least I know. I loved having some one to talk to too.

Love

Aliyah