2/21/2007

Praha 24, or More Pictures from Cesky Krumlov

Finally, a food picture! Here is, in essence, your typical Czech meal: slabs of roasted pork, bread dumplings (knedlicky) and sauerkraut. This is from a restaurant in Cesky Krumlov that specialized in medieval Czech food...which is not so different from contemporary Czech food. Yum.
And here is a picture of Cesky Krumlov, the view from the palace. Very qaint, nu? It reminds me of the town from Beauty and the Beast. People apparently go rafting down the river in the summer.

3 comments:

Yael said...

Oh, it does look like the town from Beauty and the Beast! ahh. :D

and I'm glad that you're enjoying the food. bread dumplings, eh? mmm.

Anonymous said...

little town, it's a quiet villageeeeeeeee


the number didn't work :-(

btw, my economics prof was on the board interviewing me, and today in class (long story short) she gave me the wink wink nudge nudge...so i think i may have made the cut!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh looking forward to that plate on Friday! YEAH!

And yes, that picture does remind me of Beauty and the Beast... oh, I've lost track of how many times I've seen that movie...